Just wanted to share somethings some of you have recommended and some fun ideas I had for Fathers Day Gift Giving! Before you go out and buy or do anything really take into consideration WHAT makes your guys heartbeat. Ricky for example, HATES gifts! Like he truly does not like them nor want them. What he DOES want though is TIME and TOUCH! So I make it a point on all special occasions to find something that has us spend time together and then well, you can just fill in the blank on the “touch” part. For some of you GIFTS may be your guys thing so, get creative. Ricky does not like gifts BUT, sometimes there are things he needs that he won’t go buy for himself. He really NEEDS some new jeans right now so, that is one thing I am getting him… he may not like it but, he knows he needs it. Gifts are my way of giving love but, it’s not how Ricky receives it so, I just think this is so important to share. I feel like it’s something that strengthens marriages and allows you to really give the person you love the most something they desire. Read “The Five Love Languages” if you have no idea what I am talking about. As for what I am getting my Dad, well he’s one of those guys I feel like “has everything” he needs. So, I try to get creative with him. He loves “trending” things and is just a hands on kind of guy. So I usually do some kind of tool or something “manly” but, this year he has a luxurious watch coming his way that I think he will enjoy. So, here’s somethings I think would be great gifts and as you’re reading this really think about what would speak YOUR GUYS love language and what he really NEEDS in this season…
- This FIT BIT SMART WATCH looks LEGIT! Love the masculine feel, right under $200 + FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS if he doesn’t love it!
- Ricky is getting THESE SLIDES he needs a good go-to sandal for the summer time! Under $35 too!
- Another GREAT FIT BIT OPTION and this one is ON SALE right now!
- This is the CHANEL BLEU COLOGNE Ricky wears right now and it makes me drool! It’s seriously my favorite he has ever owned! Not cheap but, promise it’s worth it!
- A awesome PATAGONIA for right under $100!
- Ricky would LOVE this BLUETOOTH SPEAKER to listen to at night!
- I think this MONOGRAM BBQ GRILL TOOLS SET could be my favorite gift idea! I LOVE that it’s personalized, great for a guy that likes to grill AND it’s UNDER $50 y’all!
- For the guy that LOVES anything GUCCI these slides are cute! (Ricky would KILL me..LOL) But I know some men do love name brand 🙂
- Ok, here’s another gift I think is unique and awesome! This LAWN CHAIR is so perfect for all the “sport dads” out there! Ricky would love this at all the boys baseball games!
- A affordable PORTABLE GRILL, fun for tailgating!
- A SHOE CLEANING KIT for UNDER $20! Great for the guy that wears suits!
- LOVE this MONOGRAM WALLET that’s UNDER $40 + FREE SHIPPING!
- This is a great CARRY ON LUGGAGE if your guy needs a new one or his job requires him to travel a lot!
- This is a slick looking WATCH in my opinion. Love the blacked out look! It’s a good price point too!
- Rickys always on the hunt for a good EVERYDAY BELT
- This BLUE SUIT is LEGIT! Great for the office guy!
- What guy doesn’t love a YETI… especially great for hunting trips, etc!
Add a PERSONALIZED DECAL for UNDER $10!
Some LEGIT WASHER BOARDS
Ricky LOVES his PRESSURE WASHER, he uses it to clean off the back porch all the time!
LADDER GOLF is always SO fun too! And a great price point!
Another FAVORITE- A PERSONALIZED FATHERS DAY CUTTING BOARD – SO sweet for the guy that loves to cook! & UNDER $25!
How AWESOME is this Fathers Day NIGHTSTAND ORGANIZER! Ricky would like this!
A PERSONALIZED FISHING LURE– again SO stinking cute and sweet!
Another personalized gift, check out this CUSTOM KNIFE option!
These DADDIO TEES are AWESOME!! I’m going to have to get Ricky the one that says “EVERYDAY I’M FATHERIN”
That’s all I’ve got for now! I will keep updating and adding more as I come across more things I would think would be fun! Here’s some suggestions though for the guy that prefers experiences OVER gifts! And a tip of advice… learn to be a good listener. Listen for key things, the other day Ricky mentioned his belt broke and I was like “ding, ding, ding” NEW BELT it is! Not because he wants one but, because he needs one… and if I don’t get it he will keep super gluing that thing until the ends of the earth! As far as experiences:
Whats your guys favorite team or sport? Take him to a game or send him to a game with buddies!
- Let him pick his favorite place to eat that day.
- Pay for a round of golf with him and his buddies.
- Enjoy a family fun night at his favorite place.
- Go see a movie if he enjoys movies.
- Have the kids make him something special!
- Get a bunch of pics of him and the kids printed and framed!
Cook his favorite meal.
We sure do LOVE our Daddy!