Preview the sale HERE!
It’s almost here again…one of the BEST sales of year! I always look forward to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This sale includes new arrivals from top brands, that is what makes it so different from other sales. It is the perfect time to buy for fall and winter at great prices! If you have been wanting a pair of designer boots or a bag, this is the when to look for them. A lot of the items will end up being top sellers for the year. The best pieces sell out quickly, that is why it is best to plan ahead!
What you need to know:
Everyone gets to preview all sale items starting July 6th. This way you have plenty of time to look over everything and save your favorites to your Wish List. This will allow you to check out faster when it is time to shop. They replaced the print catalog with the preview as of last year.
Just like the previous years, card members get early access to the sale. The Anniversary Sale will be from July 28th-August 8th (unless you have early access). The early access date is determined by your Nordstrom card holder status. To find this, just log in to your Nordstrom account and view when you can shop the sale. I say this every year because I think it is very important, I do not encourage credit cards of any kind if you know you will be tempted to make purchases outside your budget. If it is not a good idea for you, just wait for public access on July 28th! You will still get to shop amazing deals at that point.
I have had the card for give years, which I originally got to shop the sale early. The card does come with perks, like you earn 2 points for every $1 you spend. The benefits increase your card holder level. You also get a $60 Bonus Note for a future purchase when you apply for the card. Cardmembers can use a Personal Double Points Day to earn 2X the points on any day you choose. Nordstrom has two different types of cards as well. You find all the info HERE or by clicking below.
What you can expect from me:
I am going to Austin to shop the Nordstrom Sale early and do lots of try-ons! I will make sure to share those on my stories and LIKEtoKNOW.IT. I send out a weekly newsletter as well, so make sure to subscribe! I will be covering everything on it.
HELPFUL TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE:
- IF YOU CAN GET THE CARD AND NOT GET IN ANY FINANCIAL TROUBLE DOING SO, DO IT. STRICTLY SO YOU CAN SHOP THE SALE EARLY!
- DECIDE BEFOREHAND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! FOR ME PERSONALLY, I AM ALWAYS LOOKING AT THE SHOES FIRST!
- SHOES, HANDBAGS, DESIGNER BRANDS, AND BEAUTY DEALS ARE USUALLY SOME OF THE FIRST THINGS TO SELL OUT! SO GRAB THOSE FIRST!
- FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS! THIS IS ONE OF THE TOP REASONS I LOVE NORDSTROM! SO PLACE AS MANY ORDERS AS YOUR HEART DESIRES, DON’T TAKE YOUR TIME ADDING MULTIPLE THINGS TO YOUR CART, I PROMISE THINGS WILL SELL OUT IN MINUTES! ADD TO CART AND CHECK OUT ASAP!
- WORRIED ABOUT SIZING? ORDER BOTH SIZES AND SHIP BACK WHICHEVER DOESN’T WORK!
- SHOP ONLINE! THE SALE IS WAY BETTER ONLINE! PLUS YOU AVOID CHAOS! PLUS YOU CAN DO CURBSIDE PICKUP!
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME ON INSTAGRAM TO BE UPDATED ON ITEMS I AM BUYING!
**Friendly reminder, I do make a small commission for every sale that is purchased through my links. I am not trying to hide that. There is hundreds of hours that go into covering sales like this and honestly, my blog has become a way I can help to provide for my family. SO when I say “I APPRECIATE YOU” I mean it! I am truly SO grateful for every little purchase made through a link I share! It means more than you will ever know! Thank you for helping to keep this dream of mine alive!