Preslee is 9 going on 20 over here. Kidding. She will be 10 in less than a month. 8-10 can be difficult ages to buy for. They’ve outgrown all the baby toys, but aren’t quite ready for all the big kid stuff yet. So, I sat down with Preslee and let her tell me what she’s wanting this year. Of course you can imagine the first thing she said was, “A phone” We personally aren’t ready to give her her own phone. We are however looking for a way for us to communicate with her while she’s at long cheer practices, birthday parties (it’s not cool for mom to stay anymore) etc.
Here’s what Preslee is asking for this year:
- This KID SMART PHONE is what we are looking at getting for her.
- L.O.L Surprise! No idea what this is, but she wants it.
- LAP DESK – Love this for homework!
- JUNIE B JONES and THEA STILTON Books.
- CAMERA – I LOVE this idea! This is a must!
- SEQUIN NOTEBOOK – Would make a great stocking stuffer too! Under $15!
- COKE FLOAT MAKER
- KARAOKE SYSTEM– Always a good time! OR do this KARAOKE MIC, these are SO fun!
- UNICORN CEREAL BOWL – This would get a lot of use!
- FISH HOTEL– P has been asking for a dog, thinking we will start with a fish. How cute is this? And have to have this cute FAKE PLANT
- LED LIGHTBOX + LETTERS
- $10 LIPGLOSS KIT
- PURSE – Preslee loved how this one was sparkly! THIS ONE is cute too if your girl doesn’t like sparkle.
- BEANIE, FUR EARMUFFS, & MATCHING GLOVES
- THIS DRESS…. really anything from THIS SITE! Such affordable and cute things you don’t see everywhere else!
Here are a few of my other favorite places to shop for Preslee: