My baby Rush will be TWO on December 23rd. I can’t believe it. Where has the time gone? I rounded up some of the things we are getting him for Christmas and his birthday this year!
- BABY SHUSHER– Y’all. Rush is OBSESSED with this thing, he has to have it to go to sleep. It started shorting out the other day and I panicked because he was a wreck without it. I got online to buy a new one and then Ricky informed me it just needed new batteries. Almost TWO YEARS before we had to change them, using it almost every night. It’s legit and I highly recommend it! If you have a newborn or infant to buy for this GIFTSET OPTION would make a great gift!
- MINI DYSON– Rush loves to push things, especially the vacuum. I know he will LOVE this!
- BABYBJORN– We are about to enter the Potty Training Stages so Rush is getting his own.
- BIG BLOCKS– How cool are these?
- KID TRIO– Because Rush loves all of these and enjoys hiding them.
- PLAY PHONE
- MICKEY MOUSE – EXCITED for this! Rush LOVES Mickey and this one is SO cool!
- TRAMPOLINE– Mini version.
- MICKEY MOUSE BOOKS– Rush LOVES to “read” because his siblings do. He loves looking through books!
- PLAYHOUSE– This has Rushs name ALL over it!
- TIKES TOT SPORTS– Under $20 too!
- KIDKRAFT PUSH ALONG– This is awesome!
- RIDE ON PUSH CAR
- TEEPEE– We have one of these and the kids love to sit and read in it.
- PLAY TABLE– Gigi has one of these at her house and Rush loves to play on it.
My favorite places to shop for all of Rushs clothes are: